Subject: FW: The test
From: "Tom Ressetar" <[email-masked]>
To: "Bob Glosik \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Brian & Kim Binns \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Corradi Dante CPT 362 QM BN \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Daniel Owen Downey \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Dwayne Schrote \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "G. Pelc \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Gino \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Herzak Michael \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Johnny Mindala \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Mark Gargus \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Mike Koney \(E-mail\)" <[email-masked]>, "Richard & Marylu Krolikowski
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 08:45:02 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Coyne,Patrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 10:29 AM
To: Gibbons,Dan; Puls, Jay; Ressetar,Tom; 'Dennis'; 'J J'; 'J Lowry';
'James Socrates'; 'JB'; 'John Chambers'; 'Kevin Barry'; 'Leo Spellacy';
'Peerce Lake'; 'Tim Gable'
Subject: FW: The test

18 -  This test is child's play, but you rookies may enjoy it(still think I
got 19....I may protest one of my wrong answers)   All those 1000's of hours
in strip clubs have finally paid off.  Late.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Fagan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:11 PM
To: 'Glasstetter, Mike'; 'Aylward, Colin'; 'Krueger, Kevin'; 'Speer,
Matt'; 'Staub, Eric'; 'Staub, Mark'; 'Morrill, Ron (H)'; 'Enstad, Erik';
'Engel, Mark'; 'Kisch, Dave'; 'Platt, Dave'; 'Porras, Javier'; 'Fagan,
Tim'; 'Morrill, Paul'; 'Bilczo, Keith'; 'Bonner, Mike'; 'Carrigan,
Ryan'; 'Coyne, Patrick'; 'Dan Carrigan'; 'Dowdell, Ron'; 'Fagan, Brett';
'Fagan, Brian'; 'Fagan, Matt'; 'Kehoe, Patrick'; 'Morrow, Dan'; 'Ganz,
Rob (H)'; 'Osiecki, Matto'; 'Schilaci, Mike'; 'Wolohan, Pete'; 'Bonner,
Rob'; 'Devanski, Jim'
Subject: FW: The test

This is a dandy breast test. I got 17 out of 20......

 <<Microsoft Excel 97>>
<<Breast Test 21.XLS>>